Becker's ASC Podcasts: Check out all episodes here!
1. Florida ASC sues Cigna for $434K spine reimbursement Full story
2. CMS moves boost value-based care in ASCs Full story
3. The blueprint behind ASC opposition Full story
4. Growing a robotics service line requires a highly strategic approach. Here's how Mercy General did it.
5. Top 15 medtech companies by revenue | 2021 Full story
6. Not seeing eye to eye: Optometrists and ophthalmologists battle in state legislatures Full story
7. 10 spine ASCs to know Full story
8. Florida orthopedic practice more than doubles revenue since 2019 merger Full story
9. Providing at-home care requires major investments. Learn how the right AI pays off for hospitals + patients.
10. White House launches free COVID-19 test kits & more supply chain updates Full story
11. Oregon ASC expanding value-based services Full story
12. 500-physician network opening Kentucky surgery office with robot Full story
13. Telepsychiatry is no longer a "nice-to-have." See why more hospitals are rolling out 24/7 emergency telepsychiatry programs here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. What are NewYork-Presbyterian's 7 principles for strong patient relationships? How did Yale New Haven Health save 470 hours of nurses' time? Check out these 10 must-reads to find out.
2. No health system is completely immune to the national staffing crisis. Here's how your team can mitigate the fallout.
3. Has your hospital started the shift to becoming a "smart" facility? It's easier than you think. Click here for a short guide on where to start.