1. 'Shoot to where the puck is going': Hospital CEO looks to ASCs to drive margins Full story
2. 13 most popular medical side gigs for physicians Full story
3. No Surprises Act in 2023: 10 things to know Full story
4. Spine surgeons want better performing interbody cages. A new porous PEEK technology will become the gold standard. See this white paper with key findings from in-vitro and in-vivo studies.
5. Iowa physician accused of unsafe practicing must pay penalty Full story
6. What to know about the growing 'medical moonlighting' trend Full story
7. Pennsylvania court decision may take away physician's ability to choose malpractice lawyers Full story
8. 9-building medical office portfolio in Georgia sold Full story
9. Every ASC is looking to grow. Hear 4 successful strategies for driving total joint revenue.
10. Exact Sciences expects $550 million in revenue in Q4: 5 things to know Full story
11. December job market shows better-than-expected economic outlook Full story
12. Dayton Gastroenterology adds 1st GI Genius modules Full story
13. Inflation is pressuring margins and stressing supply chains. Here's how to create a more collaborative, flexible and cost-effective supply chain.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Your patients hate outdated interfaces. Learn how 3 leading health systems use intelligent automation to augment their EHR and drive better patient engagement.
2. Hospitals need to make the most of surgical revenue amid financial pressures. Get 6 strategies on how to do it from leading systems here.
3. Compensation alone can't solve hospital workforce shortages — leaders need new ideas. Find inspiration in these 10 articles about coping with talent shortages.