From three major Surgery Partners partnerships to new pain institute partners, here are five major ASC partnerships to know from the first half of the year:
1. Cincinnati-based Bon Secours Mercy Health and Raleigh, N.C.-based Compass Surgical Partners partnered to grow outpatient surgical care.
2. Nashville, Tenn.-based Capitol Pain Institute partnered with Edina, Minn.-based Nura Pain Clinics.
3. Salt Lake City-based Intermountain Health and Nashville, Tenn.-based healthcare services company Surgery Partners signed a collaboration agreement.
4. Columbus-based OhioHealth and Nashville-based healthcare services company Surgery Partners formed a new company to grow ASC joint ventures across the state of Ohio.
5. Surgery Partners and management services organization Growth Orthopedics partnered for Lakeway (Texas) ASC.