From artificial intelligence-assisted gastrointestinal procedures to ChatGPT in medicine, here are five AI updates for ASC leaders to know:
1. Forbes named five healthcare AI companies, including Insitro and PathAI, to its fifth annual "AI 50" list.
2. When asked about the best ASC in the U.S., chatbot ChatGPT named five options.
3. Four facilities have added Medtronic's artificial intelligence-assisted polyp detection device GI Genius since January.
4. Becker's named 14 unique ways ChatGPT can be used in healthcare, including for medical recordkeeping and remote patient monitoring.
5. About 59 percent of Americans do not want artificial intelligence-driven robots used in their own care.