10 Infection Control Downloadable Tools & Resources
1. The North Carolina Center for Hospital Quality and Patient Safety's CLABSI, CAUTI and MRSA toolkits.
2. Novant Health's Hand Hygiene Marketing Kit.
3. The Hand Hygiene Resource Center's PowerPoint Presentation for Hand Hygiene Education.
4. The U.S. Agency for International Development's Infection Control Assessment Tool for Hospitals.
5. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's Guide for Selecting, Using Personal Protective Equipment in Healthcare.
6. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's Interactive Hand Hygiene Education.
7. The VA National Center for Patient Safety's "It's OK to Ask" Hand Hygiene Buttons.
8. The VA National Center for Patient Safety's Alcohol Product Use Observation Tool.
9. The Minnesota Department of Health's Poster on Use of Waterless Hand Sanitizers.
10. The Joint Commission Resources' Flu Vaccination Myths & Facts Sheet.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.