Patient Safety Tool: NC Center for Hospital Quality Infection Control Toolkits
The North Carolina Center for Hospital Quality and Patient Safety offers several resources designed to prevent healthcare-acquired infections, including central line-associated bloodstream infections, catheter-associated urinary tract infections and MRSA.
The resources cover challenges of infection prevention and provide a comprehensive overview of implementing prevention strategies.
Access the CLABSI prevention toolkit, CAUTI prevention resources and the MRSA elimination toolkit (PDF) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in hospitals, surgery centers and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Infection Control:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Is multimodal or patient-controlled analgesia more effective following an ACDF? 5 observations
- Stratifying risk — Using predictive analytics to pinpoint high-risk patients
- Coding productivity, accuracy decrease with start of ICD-10: 8 observations
- Global telemedicine market to grow at CAGR of 19%: 8 insights
- Obama administration rejects House $1.1B Zika bill: 4 things to know