Patient Safety Tool: NC Center for Hospital Quality Infection Control Toolkits
The North Carolina Center for Hospital Quality and Patient Safety offers several resources designed to prevent healthcare-acquired infections, including central line-associated bloodstream infections, catheter-associated urinary tract infections and MRSA.
The resources cover challenges of infection prevention and provide a comprehensive overview of implementing prevention strategies.
Access the CLABSI prevention toolkit, CAUTI prevention resources and the MRSA elimination toolkit (PDF) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in hospitals, surgery centers and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Infection Control:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
Going from good to great: Why ASCs still need to improve infection controlRead Now
- Consumer and clinician opinions on big data, telehealth and mHealth: 8 things to know
- Innovation's moral quandary: When am I obligated to reinvent the wheel?
- House Republicans sue Obama administration over PPACA: 5 things to know
- Just 1% of organizations will eliminate healthcare coverage, survey finds
- DOJ recovers $2.3B in healthcare False Claims Act cases in FY 2014