Patient Safety Tool: NC Center for Hospital Quality Infection Control Toolkits
The North Carolina Center for Hospital Quality and Patient Safety offers several toolkits designed to prevent healthcare-acquired infections, including central line-associated bloodstream infections, catheter-associated urinary tract infections and MRSA.
The toolkits cover challenges of infection prevention and provide a comprehensive overview of implementing prevention strategies. Each toolkit also comes with several tools and other resources to boost healthcare providers' efforts.
Download the CLABSI toolkit (PDF), CAUTI toolkit (PDF) and MRSA toolkit (PDF) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in hospitals, surgery centers and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Infection Control:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- House Votes to Repeal the PPACA — for 37th Time
- 6 Statistics on Concierge and Direct Pay Physician Practices
- Best Practices: Documentation and Reporting for Post-Operative Pain Management Procedures in Anesthesia
- 5 Things to Know About Medical Office Visits in 2012
- Medical Facilities Corporation Reports Higher Revenue After Arkansas Surgical Hospital Acquisition