Patient Safety Tool: NC Center for Hospital Quality Infection Control Toolkits
The North Carolina Center for Hospital Quality and Patient Safety offers several resources designed to prevent healthcare-acquired infections, including central line-associated bloodstream infections, catheter-associated urinary tract infections and MRSA.
The resources cover challenges of infection prevention and provide a comprehensive overview of implementing prevention strategies.
Access the CLABSI prevention toolkit, CAUTI prevention resources and the MRSA elimination toolkit (PDF) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in hospitals, surgery centers and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Infection Control:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
West Georgia Health CEO Jerry Fulks receives award for excellent leadership: 5 things to knowRead Now
- ASCA releases new salary, benefits benchmarking tool: 5 things to know
- University of Miami to open new $150M ambulatory center
- FDA approves Coldplay Cryoballoon for Barrett's esophagus treatment
- DVT prevention in ASCs: Mobile compression post-discharge as the next frontier
- June 2015 Issue of Becker's ASC Review