Patient Safety Tool: NC Center for Hospital Quality Infection Control Toolkits
The North Carolina Center for Hospital Quality and Patient Safety offers several resources designed to prevent healthcare-acquired infections, including central line-associated bloodstream infections, catheter-associated urinary tract infections and MRSA.
The resources cover challenges of infection prevention and provide a comprehensive overview of implementing prevention strategies.
Access the CLABSI prevention toolkit, CAUTI prevention resources and the MRSA elimination toolkit (PDF) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in hospitals, surgery centers and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Infection Control:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Evaluating pain management protocols in the age of new patient care models
- Are more physician-owned hospitals on the horizon? Legislation introduced to lift the ban
- Trump plans to roll out healthcare plan in March — 4 points
- 10 most common sentinel events in Q2 2016
- Patient expectation correlates to physician antibodies prescribing patterns