Patient Safety Tool: NC Center for Hospital Quality Infection Control Toolkits
The North Carolina Center for Hospital Quality and Patient Safety offers several resources designed to prevent healthcare-acquired infections, including central line-associated bloodstream infections, catheter-associated urinary tract infections and MRSA.
The resources cover challenges of infection prevention and provide a comprehensive overview of implementing prevention strategies.
Access the CLABSI prevention toolkit, CAUTI prevention resources and the MRSA elimination toolkit (PDF) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in hospitals, surgery centers and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Infection Control:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
Hospitals use new techniques to monitor patients: 5 key notesRead Now
- Baseball hall of famer Tommy Lasorda to headline LA's $10M ASC groundbreaking: 3 key points
- 4 things to know about scope care company Ruhof
- 9 GI physicians receive AGA Annual Recognition Awards
- 7 statistics on healthcare consumer payment trends
- 7 things for ASC leaders to know for Thursday — May 28, 2015