Patient Safety Tool: NC Center for Hospital Quality Infection Control Toolkits
The North Carolina Center for Hospital Quality and Patient Safety offers several resources designed to prevent healthcare-acquired infections, including central line-associated bloodstream infections, catheter-associated urinary tract infections and MRSA.
The resources cover challenges of infection prevention and provide a comprehensive overview of implementing prevention strategies.
Access the CLABSI prevention toolkit, CAUTI prevention resources and the MRSA elimination toolkit (PDF) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in hospitals, surgery centers and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Infection Control:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
Checklists may not help improve surgical outcomes, study findsRead Now
- Upsides and downsides to m-health: Dr. Kevin Biese speaks about new app TouchCare
- Washington resident is suing Seattle hospital over alleged CRE infection
- Avanza Healthcare Strategies hires 3 new team members
- New HHS initiative to focus on reducing opioid & drug related death, dependence
- Become more productive: 3 steps