Patient Safety Tool: NC Center for Hospital Quality Infection Control Toolkits
The North Carolina Center for Hospital Quality and Patient Safety offers several resources designed to prevent healthcare-acquired infections, including central line-associated bloodstream infections, catheter-associated urinary tract infections and MRSA.
The resources cover challenges of infection prevention and provide a comprehensive overview of implementing prevention strategies.
Access the CLABSI prevention toolkit, CAUTI prevention resources and the MRSA elimination toolkit (PDF) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in hospitals, surgery centers and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Infection Control:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Increasing number of opioid-related hospitalizations impacts healthcare costs — 5 points
- US physicians still don't see the need for celiac disease screening — 5 takeaways
- Dr. Sven Hida performs Albany Medical Center's 1st POEM procedure — 5 highlights
- Diluted apple juice found to be helpful in treating children with mild gastroenteritis — 5 points
- Gastroenterologist to know: Dr. Lawrence Brandt of Albert Einstein Medical College