Patient Safety Tool: Novant Health Hand Hygiene Marketing Kit
Novant Health, based in Winston-Salem, N.C., offers a free hand hygiene marketing toolkit, designed to help healthcare providers improve hand hygiene among patients and personnel.
The toolkit includes a hand hygiene protocol; print materials to foster good hand hygiene practices and videos.
Download the hand hygiene toolkit for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in hospitals, surgery centers and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Hand Hygiene:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
Going from good to great: Why ASCs still need to improve infection controlRead Now
- Consumer and clinician opinions on big data, telehealth and mHealth: 8 things to know
- Innovation's moral quandary: When am I obligated to reinvent the wheel?
- House Republicans sue Obama administration over PPACA: 5 things to know
- Just 1% of organizations will eliminate healthcare coverage, survey finds
- DOJ recovers $2.3B in healthcare False Claims Act cases in FY 2014