Patient Safety Tool: Novant Health Hand Hygiene Marketing Kit
Novant Health, based in Winston-Salem, N.C., offers a free hand hygiene marketing toolkit, designed to help healthcare providers improve hand hygiene among patients and personnel.
The toolkit includes a hand hygiene protocol; print materials to foster good hand hygiene practices and videos.
Download the hand hygiene toolkit for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in hospitals, surgery centers and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Hand Hygiene:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
Wolters Kluwer Health teams with AAACN on ambulatory nursing softwareRead Now
- Medicare inspections & survey readiness: Key concepts for success
- Streamlining the Life Safety Code® Survey
- International Anesthesia Research Society to issue $1.3M+ in research awards in 2015
- Top 10 common physician credentialing mistakes ASCs make
- Financial leadership playbook: The essential skills for a CFO in gastroenterology