Patient Safety Tool: Novant Health Hand Hygiene Marketing Kit
The toolkit includes a hand hygiene protocol; print materials to foster good hand hygiene practices and videos.
Download the hand hygiene toolkit for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in hospitals, surgery centers and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Hand Hygiene:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- FMT helps reduce recurring episodes of C. Diff in children: 4 findings
- GIQuIC registry hits 3M colonoscopy cases: 5 things to know
- Dr. Eric Grigsby to serve as CMO of Alfred Mann Foundation for Scientific Research: 4 points
- Surveillance system decreases number of HAIs: 5 notes
- Changing the mindset of unhealthy employees — 5 observations