Patient Safety Tool: PowerPoint Presentation for Hand Hygiene Education
The Hand Hygiene Resource Centers offers two free, downloadable PowerPoint presentations designed to educate healthcare providers on hand hygiene.
The presentations are separately catered to clinical healthcare professionals and healthcare personnel. The slides offer insight into the challenges of good hand hygiene compliance and tips for overcoming those challenges.
Download the PowerPoint presentations on hand hygiene for clinical healthcare professionals and healthcare personnel for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in hospitals, surgery centers and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Hand Hygiene:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
Going from good to great: Why ASCs still need to improve infection controlRead Now
- Consumer and clinician opinions on big data, telehealth and mHealth: 8 things to know
- Innovation's moral quandary: When am I obligated to reinvent the wheel?
- House Republicans sue Obama administration over PPACA: 5 things to know
- Just 1% of organizations will eliminate healthcare coverage, survey finds
- DOJ recovers $2.3B in healthcare False Claims Act cases in FY 2014