Patient Safety Tool: PowerPoint Presentation for Hand Hygiene Education
The Hand Hygiene Resource Centers offers two free, downloadable PowerPoint presentations designed to educate healthcare providers on hand hygiene.
The presentations are separately catered to clinical healthcare professionals and healthcare personnel. The slides offer insight into the challenges of good hand hygiene compliance and tips for overcoming those challenges.
Download the PowerPoint presentations on hand hygiene for clinical healthcare professionals and healthcare personnel for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in hospitals, surgery centers and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Hand Hygiene:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Monday
- The Road Ahead for Freestanding ASCs: Q&A With Dr. Stacey Berner of SurgCenter Development
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare