Patient Safety Tool: Infection Control Assessment Tool for Hospitals
The 33-page tool was crafted by a number of healthcare organizations, including Harvard Medical School, the Institute for Healthcare Improvement, Mayo Clinic, Uganda Ministry of Health and the University of the Philippines.
The tool is intended to help hospitals assess the efficiency and adequacy of existing infection control programs and also offers recommendations for improvement. The tool is comprised of 21 modules that focus on a particular infection control topic or hospital unit.
Download the infection control assessment tool (PDF) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in hospitals, surgery centers and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Infection Control:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Zacks weighs in on Tenet shares — 3 notes
- 4 key points on NYU Langone Medical Center & Winthrop-University Hospital's affiliation & their growing ASC network
- Top 10 states with the highest HIV diagnoses rates
- 5 things to know about the new healthcare scam linked to the ACA
- Auditors claim Obama administration illegally distributed payments to payers under ACA reinsurance program — 5 key points