Patient Safety Tool: Infection Control Assessment Tool for Hospitals
The 33-page tool was crafted by a number of healthcare organizations, including Harvard Medical School, the Institute for Healthcare Improvement, Mayo Clinic, Uganda Ministry of Health and the University of the Philippines.
The tool is intended to help hospitals assess the efficiency and adequacy of existing infection control programs and also offers recommendations for improvement. The tool is comprised of 21 modules that focus on a particular infection control topic or hospital unit.
Download the infection control assessment tool (PDF) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in hospitals, surgery centers and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Infection Control:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Dr. Dolly Skeete joins Carolina Orthopedic & Sports Medicine: 5 key notes
- Big growth opportunities in the ASC space: Key thoughts from Nobilis Health Chairman Harry Fleming
- The changing principles of wound care
- Premiums go up, subsidized plan costs go down — 7 facts
- 5 key takeaways about the world's 1st Hepatitis D virus test