Patient Safety Tool: Infection Control Assessment Tool for Hospitals
The 33-page tool was crafted by a number of healthcare organizations, including Harvard Medical School, the Institute for Healthcare Improvement, Mayo Clinic, Uganda Ministry of Health and the University of the Philippines.
The tool is intended to help hospitals assess the efficiency and adequacy of existing infection control programs and also offers recommendations for improvement. The tool is comprised of 21 modules that focus on a particular infection control topic or hospital unit.
Download the infection control assessment tool (PDF) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in hospitals, surgery centers and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Infection Control:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Government denies delay for EHR rule — 5 things to know
- AmSurg receives 'hold' rating — 4 observations
- Legislators don't budge despite Floridians facing drastic cuts — 5 key points
- The fate of the small GI practice: Independence or strength in numbers?
- The ins & outs of ASC valuation with HealthCare Appraisers' Tom Mello