Patient Safety Tool: Infection Control Assessment Tool for Hospitals
The 33-page tool was crafted by a number of healthcare organizations, including Harvard Medical School, the Institute for Healthcare Improvement, Mayo Clinic, Uganda Ministry of Health and the University of the Philippines.
The tool is intended to help hospitals assess the efficiency and adequacy of existing infection control programs and also offers recommendations for improvement. The tool is comprised of 21 modules that focus on a particular infection control topic or hospital unit.
Download the infection control assessment tool (PDF) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in hospitals, surgery centers and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Infection Control:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
Virtual clipboard to improve patient satisfaction: 5 pointsRead Now
- How RCM optimization can ease ICD-10 transition for ASCs: 3 steps to protect productivity & revenue after Oct. 1
- NJAASC elects 7 new board members
- The business of orthopedics: Experts tell all
- Health insurance mergers may harm consumers, a former insurance commissioner states — 5 notes
- Tenet Healthcare hit by write-downs — 6 notes