1. Gastroenterology private equity acquisitions grew 28% in 2021: 5 stats to know Full story
2. Inflation hits physicians, ASCs hard Full story
3. GI physicians can stay independent while partnering with hospitals, says exec Full story
4. Growing a robotics service line requires a highly strategic approach. Here's how Mercy General did it.
5. Buy-and-bill gastroenterologists more likely to offer ancillary services Full story
6. 7 GI expansions and new centers in the last 30 days Full story
7. 20 biggest healthcare companies by revenue Full story
8. Raising colorectal screening rates could be as simple as an automated message Full story
9. Don't hire your way through labor shortages — lean on intelligent tech. Learn how to boost productivity and cash in.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Half of patients are more stressed about billing than quality of care. Focus on what matters — learn more.
2. Hackers know which vulnerabilities to target. Learn how to protect your data by monitoring and securing third-party access.
3. What are NewYork-Presbyterian's 7 principles for strong patient relationships? How did Yale New Haven Health save 470 hours of nurses' time? Check out these 10 must-reads to find out.