1. 10 highest-paying employer types for physicians Full story
2. Specialty breakdown of all 258 ASCs opened in 2021 Full story
3. Duke sued over move to force employment on 400 physician members of private practice Full story
4. Orthopedic spine procedures are linked to higher risks of opioid dependence. See how to mitigate this risk here.
5. Johnson & Johnson wants $2.4M from surgeons after failed whistleblower suit Full story
6. 6 ASC administrator's top priorities for 2022 Full story
7. Advanced practitioners may fill gap left by retiring gastroenterologists, CEO says Full story
8. 1 in 5 physicians intend to leave practice within 2 years & 6 more study findings Full story
9. Revolutionize sagittal alignments with personalized care — here's how.
10. Hospital to reopen ASC formerly owned by physician Full story
11. National Nurses United urge CDC to reverse isolation timeline cuts for healthcare workers Full story
12. Enhanced recovery protocols vary, but they always work, says surgeon Full story
13. Telehealth's expansion still isn't equitable. Join this webinar to cut barriers + expand access.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. What can 20 in-depth interviews & a survey 100+ hospital professionals tell us about the state of hospital-acquired conditions? Click here to find out.
2. The VA & other systems are using interoperability to optimize workflows and extend care delivery— learn how.
3. Healthcare is betting on precision medicine for a transformation, but barriers remain. Here's how organizations can make it a reality.