1. USPI vs. Surgery Partners vs. SCA Health in Q3: 9 financial notes Full story
2. Physician pay is changing — up in 8 specialties, down in 4 in 2022 Full story
3. What ASC leaders need to know about the 2023 CMS final rule Full story
4. 42% of cubicle curtains in the U.S. were found to be contaminated with VRE and 22% with MRSA. Are you cleaning your curtains enough? Click here to view the guide for curtain cleaning best practices.
5. 'Someone in DC is paid to make goofy regulations': 5 physicians on the downsides of self-employment Full story
6. Anesthesiologists in the headlines: 4 updates in 1 week Full story
7. Top 10 states for orthopedic surgeons per capita Full story
8. 10 spine ASCs to know Full story
9. Don't get lost in the details of coding, contracts & compliance. Demystify trends to maximize revenue cycle performance with tips from this expert session.
10. Hawaii health system to add ASC Full story
11. Possible job cuts, price increases and 8 more supply chain updates Full story
12. 5 old buildings converting into health facilities Full story
13. Total joint replacements are migrating to the ASC — and so are surgical robots. Learn why here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. ProMedica is rewriting the playbook on patient experience. See how it and 11,000 other healthcare orgs are continually evaluating the patient journey and making tweaks in real time to keep patients — and staff — happy.
2. Today's patients expect a compassionate financial experience, but not every organization is delivering. Maintain a competitive advantage with these tips.
3. 92% of healthcare executives say technology infrastructure is increasingly tied to business value. Learn how bolster tech infrastructure for future success with this new report.