1. Court tosses $7M judgment awarded to patient paralyzed after spine injection at ASC Full story
2. 6 new cardiology ASCs, outpatient facilities Full story
3. 9 recent health system restrictions and service suspensions due to COVID-19 Full story
4. V.A.C. and the RENASYS System go head-to-head. Here are the results
5. Healthcare unions rally to save jobs before Kaiser closes Hawaii ASC Full story
6. 4 new orthopedics-focused ASCs Full story
7. Trends in surgery center mergers and acquisitions for 2020 Full story
8. Diversity as a driver of excellence — how variation in strategy, ideas and personnel can bolster hospital resilience Click here
9. How ASCs can ensure they're ready for cardiovascular procedures: 2 leaders share advice Full story
10. Alabama system campaigns against competitor's proposed surgery center Full story
11. Self-awareness and leadership in the 21st century — a conversation with the CEO of Vail-Summit Orthopaedics and Neurosurgery Full story
12. A motorized hinge table can make spine surgery safer and improve quality. Click here to learn more.
13. Work your vendors & don't inflate revenue projections: 2 ASC leaders on adding new procedures Full story
14. ASCs in the next 5 years: 3 expert insights Full story
15. 8 hospitals, health systems opening ASCs Full story
16. How leaders from Harmony Surgery Center and Virginia Gastroenterology Institute are thinking about vendor partnerships amid COVID-19. Click here to attend the webinar.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The pandemic and the ASC: How surgery center leaders can help their organizations thrive in the remainder of 2020 and beyond. Click here to attend the live virtual discussion.
2. Clinicians support means providing access to up-to-date treatment protocols. Find out how to provide that kind of reliable support.
3. 4 keys to optimizing the hospital-supplier relationship in the COVID-19 era. Click here to download the tip sheet.