1. 5 numbers making ASC execs nervous Full story
2. Private equity turns to physicians after courting ASCs for years Full story
3. FTC looks to restrict use of noncompetes Full story
4. Watch for these pitfalls while navigating 2022's spine policy and coding changes. Learn how some ASCs are maximizing revenue.
5. USPI, Surgery Partners & more: 19 company moves in 2022 Full story
6. Michigan physician pleads guilty to fraudulent billing, to pay $500K Full story
7. 5 ASC acquisitions, affiliations, partnerships Full story
8. Physicians' ranking of most important social issues Full story
9. Hospital at home can cut admissions by up to 30%, but efforts will fall flat without this key ingredient. See what it is here.
10. $14.4M Missouri medical office building acquired by private equity company Full story
11. Joint-venture clinic, ASC planned in Minnesota Full story
12. How staffing shortages are a mental burden on healthcare professionals Full story
13. How Penn Medicine and St. Elizabeth's Medical Center prevent SSIs after vascular procedures. Get best practices from the health systems here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Is your organization meeting evolving marketing and user engagement needs? Learn how a CDP helps health marketers individualize their outreach strategies.
2. 40 percent of Americans live in regions with limited access to mental health professionals. Here is a step-by-step map of a better behavioral healthcare journey for all.
3. Optimizing non-acute supply chain strategy saved this health system $125K — here's how you can take full advantage of your purchasing power to drive revenue.