May 10, 2024

1. Saint Francis Healthcare to close surgery center Full story

2. HCA Healthcare vs. Tenet in Q1: 6 financial notes on ASC strategy Full story

3. The industry trends ASC leaders should watch Full story

4. Hospitals must find ways to staff the ICU without breaking the bank. Learn how telemedicine can help here.

5. Physician, practice to pay $2M to settle Medicare fraud allegations Full story


6. How spine codes developed since 2022 Full story

7. Your health system already has the information it needs to improve. Learn how to find it here.

8. US News previews ASC rankings ahead of full launch Full story

9. The physician specialties driving acquisitions Full story

10. Weight loss medication linked to repeat operations among lumbar surgery patients: Study Full story


11. Scaling behavioral health is easier said than done — see the innovative strategy of 2 health systems here.

12. 3 cardiologist lawsuits in 1 month Full story

13. Owners of North Carolina orthopedic clinic convicted of fraud still liable for unpaid taxes Full story

Becker's Learning Opportunity - Access In One Click

14. Learning Opportunity: Health system execs recently gathered to discuss how they're improving early detection & care coordination for Alzheimer's disease. Read their insights here.

15. Learning Opportunity: AI has the power to change healthcare for the better. Learn how healthcare organizations nationwide are using AI to boost performance here.

16. Learning Opportunity: 94% of health system execs have no generative AI strategy. Learn what the other 6% already know - here.


Companies to Know
Thank you to our key sponsors

LeanTaaS | Vituity | Intuitive | Notable Health | Nuance | NRC Health | Amazon | HealthTrust | Xtend Healthcare | CareRev  


Becker's 21st Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC + The Future of Spine Conference

The best 3 days in spine and orthopedics! 800+ surgeons, physicians and executives will descend on Chicago June 19-22 to make connections that will propel spine, orthopedics and pain management forward. The disruptors, innovators and ultimate leaders are gathering to accelerate transformation - you don't want to miss it. Click here to attend!




Contacts Us, Feedback, or Questions - Email

Manage Preferences     Unsubscribe     Forward to a friend    Contact Us     

Privacy Policy     


View our profile on LinkedIn Follow us on Twitter Like us on Facebook Check our YouTube Channel    

17 N. State, Suite 1800 | Chicago, IL 60602
Becker's Hospital Review, A Becker's Healthcare Publication