1. Physicians' biggest threats Full story
2. 3 physicians suing their former employers Full story
3. The ASC obstacle that is 'literally out of control,' according to a CEO Full story
4. See How Top ASCs Are Using AI to Maximize OR Utilization & Drive Revenue Growth.
5. 42 hospitals closing service lines Full story
6. HCA doubles down on outpatient growth: 4 notes Full story
7. 46 health system CEOs who have left their roles in 2023 Full story
8. New York's new requirements for physician practice transactions Full story
9. Clinicians are already overburdened — heightened infection risk shouldn't be added to their list of challenges. See how this ASC is better protecting staff in the GI suite here.
10. 3 colonoscopy updates in 3 weeks Full story
11. Orlando Health buys $7.38M medical office building Full story
12. Arkansas Children's to add ASC in $318M expansion project Full story
13. It's simple: Nurses stay when they see career growth pathways. Leaders from UCHealth, ChristianaCare + more share their tactics for success — and how virtual education fits in.
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. A rise in self-pay patients doesn't have to be costly. Protect margins with these strategies.
2. To build or to buy? That's the question. See what it takes to build your own pharmacy software and learn whether it's the best move for your organization here.
3. Tackling physician burnout starts at the top. Find out how URMC is using personalized coaching to boost physician leaders' skills, mitigate burnout and retain talent.