1. Former ASC nurse pleads guilty to swapping medical fentanyl for saline Full story
2. ASCs in hot water: 7 notes on reimbursements Full story
3. 21 physician specialties that saw pay jumps in 2022 Full story
4. Anesthesiologists at a major Fla. hospital are rejoicing: 'no more little pieces of paper.' Read their take on the cloud-based tech that's improving documentation + OR efficiency.
5. Kaiser Permanente in 2023: 5 moves ASCs need to know Full story
6. ECG Management Consultants taps Christopher Collins as CEO Full story
7. 3 trends driving the push toward value-based care Full story
8. Optum shakes up leadership team: What ASCs need to know Full story
9. Pressure injuries cost hospitals billions every year. See how this 145-bed California hospital reduced pressure injuries by 68% in just 2 years.
10. 4 hospitals, health systems openings ASCs Full story
11. Gastroenterologist pay up 11% in 2023: 8 stats to know Full story
12. Medical office building mergers, acquisitions up 14% in Q1 Full story
13. Practices simply don't have time for slow payment collections. Learn how a patient-centered approach to payment plans can improve revenue cycle performance.
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Physicians are satisfied with the status quo of post-intervention digital tools — but vascular patients aren't. Learn how to tackle this based on insights from 2,000+ vascular patients, physicians and healthcare leaders.
2. Your health system can't afford to waste resources on subpar revenue cycle management. Learn how Mount Sinai and Cincinnati Children's Hospital streamlined their revenue cycle here.
3. Diagnostic errors cost US healthcare systems $20B a year. Read more about the tech enabling 4x greater diagnostic accuracy, better patient satisfaction + equity.