Becker's ASC Podcast: Catch up on the latest here!
1. Hospitals are snapping up physicians: Who wins? Full story
2. $1.6M outpatient expansion planned at physician-owned hospital Full story
3. The healthcare deals in the FTC's crosshairs Full story
4. Outstanding claims hold your time and money in limbo. Get ahead on claim rejections and denials — learn how.
5. Physicians to get $15M settlement in lawsuit over bonuses Full story
6. 1st of its kind eye clinic inside CVS launched Full story
7. More than 20% of ASC revenue goes to drugs, medical supplies: 10 findings Full story
8. This ASC chain plans to open 6 new centers in 2022 Full story
9. The total joint market is growing even faster than you think. Here's how one Oregon ASC is making the most of it.
10. ASC leaders weigh in on supply chain issues Full story
11. Robots and ASCs: 5 thoughts Full story
12. 3 ASCs tackling women's healthcare disparities Full story
13. SSIs pose serious costs for patients and hospitals. See how UC Health, Jefferson University Hospitals are preventing spine surgery infections here.
14. Ophthalmologists vs. optometrists: New Vermont bill could open up eye surgeries Full story
15. 10 spine ASCs to know Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. How Novant, Yale New Haven are unlocking more hospital capacity to navigate COVID-19, staff shortages and more. Click here for key insights.
2. 39 percent of providers struggle with constantly-shifting customer needs. Here's how the best adapt
3. Stuck on strategic planning? Learn how Lehigh Valley Health System answered these 4 Qs to gain an edge in their market.