4 hospitals, health systems opening or planning ASCs — December 2016
Here are four hospitals and health systems that have announced plans for ASCs.
Milwaukee-based Aurora Health Care is invited community members to learn about the health system's plans to build a new medical facility, which features an ASC.
Great Neck, N.Y.-based Northwell Health purchased a majority stake in Shirley, N.Y.-based Suffolk Surgery Center, marking the health system's seventh joint venture of this kind.
Los Angeles-based Shriners Hospitals for Children is preparing for its new Shriners for Children Medical Center in Pasadena, Calif., which will include two ASCs.
Nebraska Medicine held a ribbon-cutting ceremony for Lauritzen Outpatient Center in Omaha on Dec. 17, 2016.
More articles on surgery center:
8 trends in healthcare mergers & acquisitions for 2017
Vero Orthopaedics & Neurology adds ASC: 4 key notes
Nobilis Health Corp. to acquire Hamilton Vein Center for $13.3M — 4 points
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Republicans pull AHCA: 7 key notes
- The out-of-network co-pay conundrum – To waive or not to waive ... And how?
- Mobile apps equally effective as in-person visit following ambulatory surgery: 4 things to know
- Ambulatory services market to increase at 6% CAGR through 2024: 5 notes
- Dr. Cheryl Pegus: 5 strategies to becoming a physician leader