Patient Safety Tool: Additional Hand Hygiene Monitoring Tool
The Hand Hygiene Resource Center has provided free "hand hygiene monitoring tools" as part of its efforts to provide resources to help educate physicians, clinicians, nurses and other staff about hand hygiene.
The HHRC is a project of the Saint Raphael Healthcare System in New Haven, Conn., and Epidemiologist John M. Boyce, MD, section chief of Infectious Diseases and director of the Hand Hygiene Resource Center at the Hospital of Saint Raphael in New Haven.
The HHRC's mission is to "advance the quality of patient care and reduce infection by improving hand hygiene practices in healthcare settings," according to the Center's website.
In an earlier report, we provided a link to download the HHRC's Hand Hygiene Monitoring Tool.
The HHRC also provides an additional hand hygiene monitoring tool, which can be downloaded by clicking here (doc).
Related Articles on Patient Safety Tools:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
How long will the Joan Rivers incident tarnish the ASC industry's good name?Read Now
- ASC staff management primer: 10 key articles for surgery center leaders
- Dr. Jacquelyn Short joins LaFollette Eye Clinic
- Engage the disengaged: 9 tips for underperforming employees
- Flexion Therapeutics prices underwritten public offering of 5.04M shares
- CMS approves Yorkville Endoscopy's plan to stay open