Patient Safety Tool: Additional Hand Hygiene Monitoring Tool
The Hand Hygiene Resource Center has provided free "hand hygiene monitoring tools" as part of its efforts to provide resources to help educate physicians, clinicians, nurses and other staff about hand hygiene.
The HHRC is a project of the Saint Raphael Healthcare System in New Haven, Conn., and Epidemiologist John M. Boyce, MD, section chief of Infectious Diseases and director of the Hand Hygiene Resource Center at the Hospital of Saint Raphael in New Haven.
The HHRC's mission is to "advance the quality of patient care and reduce infection by improving hand hygiene practices in healthcare settings," according to the Center's website.
In an earlier report, we provided a link to download the HHRC's Hand Hygiene Monitoring Tool.
The HHRC also provides an additional hand hygiene monitoring tool, which can be downloaded by clicking here (doc).
Related Articles on Patient Safety Tools:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Dr. Tom Oliverson runs for Texas House of Representatives: 3 notes
- 6 statistics on ophthalmologist income, assets & life goals
- Premier, PharMEDium Services renew group purchasing agreement: 3 things to know
- GI physician to know: Dr. Firas Al-Kawas of Johns Hopkins Medicine
- FDA's committee backs infliximab biosimilar for IBD indications: 4 notes