Patient Safety Tool: Hand Hygiene Monitoring Tool
The Hand Hygiene Resource Center has provided a free "hand hygiene monitoring tool" as part of its efforts to provide resources to help educate physicians, clinicians, nurses and other staff about hand hygiene.
The HHRC is a project of the Saint Raphael Healthcare System in New Haven, Conn., and Epidemiologist John M. Boyce, MD, section chief of Infectious Diseases and director of the Hand Hygiene Resource Center at the Hospital of Saint Raphael in New Haven.
The HHRC's mission is to "advance the quality of patient care and reduce infection by improving hand hygiene practices in healthcare settings," according to the Center's website.
Download the HHRC's Hand Hygiene Monitoring Tool (doc).
Related Articles on Other Patient Safety Tools:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- CMS launches 2 new patient engagement models
- 10 key trends in employers offering insurance benefits
- OrthoGeorgia surgeons perform 1st MAKO partial knee replacement in a Georgia ASC: 5 things to know
- Orlando Health's ambulatory care center makes da Vinci robotic system permanently available
- AAAHC accredits Mississippi Urology Outpatient Surgery Center: 4 key notes