Patient Safety Tool: Hand Hygiene Monitoring Tool
The Hand Hygiene Resource Center has provided a free "hand hygiene monitoring tool" as part of its efforts to provide resources to help educate physicians, clinicians, nurses and other staff about hand hygiene.
The HHRC is a project of the Saint Raphael Healthcare System in New Haven, Conn., and Epidemiologist John M. Boyce, MD, section chief of Infectious Diseases and director of the Hand Hygiene Resource Center at the Hospital of Saint Raphael in New Haven.
The HHRC's mission is to "advance the quality of patient care and reduce infection by improving hand hygiene practices in healthcare settings," according to the Center's website.
Download the HHRC's Hand Hygiene Monitoring Tool (doc).
Related Articles on Other Patient Safety Tools:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 6 things to know contaminated medical instruments
- Northwest Orthopaedic Specialists in Washington offers outpatient joint replacements: 5 key notes
- What ASC leaders need to know about Donald Trump's '2 for 1' executive order to cut regulations
- 7 things to know about MRSA
- GOP remains unified around 1 core healthcare element — Health savings accounts