Patient Safety Tool: Hand Hygiene Monitoring Tool
The Hand Hygiene Resource Center has provided a free "hand hygiene monitoring tool" as part of its efforts to provide resources to help educate physicians, clinicians, nurses and other staff about hand hygiene.
The HHRC is a project of the Saint Raphael Healthcare System in New Haven, Conn., and Epidemiologist John M. Boyce, MD, section chief of Infectious Diseases and director of the Hand Hygiene Resource Center at the Hospital of Saint Raphael in New Haven.
The HHRC's mission is to "advance the quality of patient care and reduce infection by improving hand hygiene practices in healthcare settings," according to the Center's website.
Download the HHRC's Hand Hygiene Monitoring Tool (doc).
Related Articles on Other Patient Safety Tools:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
AAAHC accredits first multiple-site provider through Network Accreditation ProgramRead Now
- Consumer and clinician opinions on big data, telehealth and mHealth: 8 things to know
- Innovation's moral quandary: When am I obligated to reinvent the wheel?
- House Republicans sue Obama administration over PPACA: 5 things to know
- Just 1% of organizations will eliminate healthcare coverage, survey finds
- DOJ recovers $2.3B in healthcare False Claims Act cases in FY 2014