Patient Safety Tool: Hand Hygiene Monitoring Tool
The Hand Hygiene Resource Center has provided a free "hand hygiene monitoring tool" as part of its efforts to provide resources to help educate physicians, clinicians, nurses and other staff about hand hygiene.
The HHRC is a project of the Saint Raphael Healthcare System in New Haven, Conn., and Epidemiologist John M. Boyce, MD, section chief of Infectious Diseases and director of the Hand Hygiene Resource Center at the Hospital of Saint Raphael in New Haven.
The HHRC's mission is to "advance the quality of patient care and reduce infection by improving hand hygiene practices in healthcare settings," according to the Center's website.
Download the HHRC's Hand Hygiene Monitoring Tool (doc).
Related Articles on Other Patient Safety Tools:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Republicans pull AHCA: 7 key notes
- The out-of-network co-pay conundrum – To waive or not to waive ... And how?
- Mobile apps equally effective as in-person visit following ambulatory surgery: 4 things to know
- Ambulatory services market to increase at 6% CAGR through 2024: 5 notes
- Dr. Cheryl Pegus: 5 strategies to becoming a physician leader