Patient Safety Tool: 10 Common Questions and Answers About MRSA
The epidemiology program within the Massachusetts Department of Public Health provides many different tools and resources for healthcare professionals and their patients.
One such tool is the MDPH's free "Questions and Answers about MRSA," a two-page resource addressing 10 common questions about MRSA which organizations can use to help educate their patients about methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus.
Download the MDPH Q&A about MRSA (pdf).
Related Articles on Patient Safety Tools:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- URMC to participate in ACGME quality & patient safety initiative: 5 takeaways
- Cigna serves as a beacon of hope for the ACA, expands into new markets: 4 things to know
- 6 key considerations before diving into bundled payments — Take it from a frontrunner ASC
- Inconsistencies among medical examiners skew firearm-related death data: 5 takeaways
- Total joint replacement in ASCs: 10 years & counting for Pacific Rim Outpatient Surgery Center — 5 things to know