The views expressed in articles on this channel do not necessarily reflect the views of AAAHC.
Patient Safety Tool: 10 Common Questions and Answers About MRSA
The epidemiology program within the Massachusetts Department of Public Health provides many different tools and resources for healthcare professionals and their patients.
One such tool is the MDPH's free "Questions and Answers about MRSA," a two-page resource addressing 10 common questions about MRSA which organizations can use to help educate their patients about methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus.
Download the MDPH Q&A about MRSA (pdf).
Related Articles on Patient Safety Tools:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Kit Check Launches Anesthesia Check for Managing Medications in OR
- What Anesthesiologists Need to Know About CMS' Final 2014 Physician Fee Schedule
- Philadelphia Pediatric Device Consortium Receives $1.5M in FDA Funding
- Global Medical Automation Market to Reach $66.92B by 2018
- Urgent Care of Connecticut Earns Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval