Patient Safety Tool: 10 Common Questions and Answers About MRSA
The epidemiology program within the Massachusetts Department of Public Health provides many different tools and resources for healthcare professionals and their patients.
One such tool is the MDPH's free "Questions and Answers about MRSA," a two-page resource addressing 10 common questions about MRSA which organizations can use to help educate their patients about methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus.
Download the MDPH Q&A about MRSA (pdf).
Related Articles on Patient Safety Tools:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- AANA stands in support of Prescription Opioid and Heroin Epidemic Awareness Week: 3 notes
- White House promotes initiatives for Prescription Opioid and Heroin Epidemic Awareness Week: 5 notes
- 1st ASC earns The Joint Commission's advanced certification: 3 notes on Ohio Specialty Surgical Suites
- Kenneth Rainin Foundation awards $3M in IBD research grants: 5 notes
- US Sen. Susan Collins honored for CRC screening initiatives: 3 notes