Patient Safety Tool: 10 Common Questions and Answers About MRSA
The epidemiology program within the Massachusetts Department of Public Health provides many different tools and resources for healthcare professionals and their patients.
One such tool is the MDPH's free "Questions and Answers about MRSA," a two-page resource addressing 10 common questions about MRSA which organizations can use to help educate their patients about methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus.
Download the MDPH Q&A about MRSA (pdf).
Related Articles on Patient Safety Tools:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Zika has a code in ICD-10: 3 notes
- SwervePay earns $10M in funding — 4 observations
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Dahlia Awais of Minnesota Gastroenterology
- Dr. David Ahlquist: Cologuard could be an alternative to colonoscopy — 5 notes
- 74% of anesthesiologists sued for care at outpatient clinics: 7 statistics on work setting & lawsuit risk