Patient Safety Tool: 10 Common Questions and Answers About MRSA
The epidemiology program within the Massachusetts Department of Public Health provides many different tools and resources for healthcare professionals and their patients.
One such tool is the MDPH's free "Questions and Answers about MRSA," a two-page resource addressing 10 common questions about MRSA which organizations can use to help educate their patients about methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus.
Download the MDPH Q&A about MRSA (pdf).
Related Articles on Patient Safety Tools:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- SourceMed, Change Healthcare partner on outpatient medical billing services: 5 key points
- Change Healthcare and SourceMed partner in order to create integrated billing solutions for outpatient providers
- 5 risks ASC owners face when they don't have a succession plan
- 5 things to know about AAAHC's Dr. Arnaldo Valedon
- Global capsule endoscopy market to grow at CAGR 14.8% until 2020: 5 trends