Patient Safety Tool: AHRQ Pamphlet for Reducing Medication Errors
The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality and the National Council on Patient Information and Education have released a new pamphlet which providers can use to help their patients reduce medication errors and understand how to take medicines safely.
"Your Medicines: Be Smart. Be Safe" is a booklet that includes a detachable, wallet-sized card that can be personalized to help patients keep track of all medicines they are taking, including vitamins and herbal and other dietary supplements.
The guide also includes questions that patients can ask their doctors about their medications.
Download the AHRQ pamphlet to help your patients reduce medication errors (pdf).
More Articles With Downloadable Patient Tools:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- CareCloud launches guarantee to help providers avoid MIPS penalties
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia appoints pain physician as CMO: 5 key notes
- Moving onto the next 100 TJRs: How this Ohio ASC's TJR program continues to evolve
- Allergan CEO faces 80.8% pay cut & more — 3 GI companies making waves
- Rules I follow to always get my man (and woman)