The Ambulatory Surgical Centers of America operates more than 70 surgery centers in 17 states. Here are eight fast facts on two of its top executives:
Luke Lambert. CEO
- Mr. Lambert joined ASCOA in 1997 as its CFO. Five years later, he was named CEO, a role he's held for 19 years.
- Mr. Lambert previously worked for brokerage company Smith Barney, which was rebranded in September 2012 as Morgan Stanley Wealth Management.
- Before his time with Smith Barney, he worked for New York City-based Booz, Allen & Hamilton, a technology consulting firm, and London-based Ernst & Young, an accounting firm.
- Mr. Lambert is a graduate of Harvard College in Boston, where he studied economics, and he obtained his MBA from Columbia University in New York City.
Monica Ziegler, MSN. COO
- Ms. Ziegler was named to her current role with ASCOA in September 2021.
- Ms. Ziegler served for more than 10 years with the Pennsylvania State ASC Association in executive roles.
- Ms. Ziegler earned her bachelor's degree in nursing from Bloomsburg (Pa.) University and her master's degree in nursing from Villanova (Pa.) University
- She was CASC certified in 2008.