Here are six gastroenterologists that Becker's has reported on since July 12:
1. Breton Roussel, MD, joined Providence, R.I.-based University Gastroenterology, one of the largest GI groups in the region.
2. Hetal Karsan, MD, has been elected as the newest governor of Georgia for the American College of Gastroenterology.
3. Gastroenterologist and certified internist Kelly Zucker, DO, joined Boulder, Colo.-based Gastroenterology of the Rockies.
4. Columbus (Neb.) General Surgery added the first gastroenterologist in the Columbus community, Tyler McVay, MD.
5. Jeff Anucha, MD, and Amrendra Mandal, MD, joined South Georgia Medical Center Gastroenterology in Valdosta.