1. 14 hot spots for gastroenterology development in 2021 Full story
2. Physicians get temporary reprieve from Medicare pay cuts Full story
3. 'Human-centered, team-based and data-informed': Gastroenterology in 2031 Full story
4. EHRs are essential — but they won’t solve staffing issues. See how Hartford Healthcare found a simple solution.
5. Gastroenterologist named Stanford Health's first associate CMIO of ambulatory care Full story
6. Omicron variant: 8 things we know and 4 things we don't know Full story
7. North Carolina endoscopy unit wins ASGE certificate in recognition of quality Full story
8. MNGI Digestive Health appoints CMO Full story
9. Telehealth's expansion still isn't equitable. Join this webinar to cut barriers + expand access.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Prior authorizations are up 81 percent, but smart automation can reduce the costly back and forth. Here's how.
2. AI can transform the revenue cycle. Download this 5-point report to learn how to implement it.
3. Revenue cycle optimization defined: 4 experts weigh in.