1. The future of gastroenterology: 5 leaders' insights Full story
2. Stark Law changes: Physician compensation arrangements to keep an eye on Full story
3. Young gastroenterologists are 'running away' from private practice, physician says Full story
4. When payers and providers fail to collaborate, patients suffer. Discover how a Nevada health plan and physician group partnered to improve care for expectant moms here.
5. Rush, Medtronic partner for digestive disease research hub Full story
6. Endoscopy centers in the news: 5 updates Full story
7. Missouri physician guilty of rubber stamping orders for 2,184 Medicare, Medicaid patients Full story
8. 5 gastroenterologists to know Full story
9. Behavioral healthcare integration is crucial for many patients — but it's not happening fast enough. 4 leaders share best practices for embedding behavioral healthcare across all points of care during this live panel.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Care plans based on a sample size of one? At AdventHealth, it's possible. See how the system is personalizing care with genomics and get best practices for starting your own program here.
2. Costly pressure injuries are on the rise — don't let that be true at your hospital. See how Mayo Clinic Florida achieved a 67% rate reduction in HAPIs in 3 months.
3. Pain can become a vicious cycle — but it doesn't have to. Learn how negative pressure wound therapy can be life-changing for chronic wound patients.