1. Top 5 paying specialties for young physicians - GI ranks #5
2. Dartmouth-Hitchcock to lay off up to 460 employees Full story
3. Gastroenterologists weigh benefits, costs of new CRC screening test
4. Webinar: What is the latest evidence related to the mortality risk for patients with VCFs? Hear from Dr. Douglas Beall and Dr. Kevin Ong. To learn more and register, click here.
5. Male gastroenterologists make 5% more than female counterparts Full story
6. 18 latest hospital, health system executive moves
7. Webinar: Learn strategies to improve ASC financial performance, including improved billing, collections and payor rates in this upcoming webinar,
8. Pneumonia causes Hillary Clinton to leave 9/11 event - What does this mean for the presidential candidate Full story
9. 5 most read GI/endoscopy stories
10. We are seeking topics and speakers for Becker's 3rd Annual CIO/HIT + Revenue Cycle Conference - September 19-22, 2017 at the Hyatt Regency, Chicago. Please send either a note if you desire to join a panel (and please indicate your area of interest) or if you prefer to present, please send a brief summary of the suggested title, intended speakers and topic to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. We ask for your suggestions and proposals by September 19th. Thank you!
11. Schwarzenegger, Leno and Bush, Plus 230+ Great Hospital Executives Speaking. The Becker's Hospital Review 8th Annual Meeting next April 17 to 20 will include Arnold, Jay and 230+ hospital leaders, including some great keynotes. The brochure will be online shortly. George W. Bush will speak at the 3rd Annual CIO/HIT + Revenue Cycle Conference in July 2017. The agenda for this meeting is being developed soon. Should you have questions about either meeting, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Becker's ASC 23rd Annual Meeting: The Business and Operations of ASCs
October 27-29, 2016
to learn more and register.