Becker's GI & Endoscopy <email@example.com>
UPMC's transplant program on probation | 50 great health systems to know | EHRs in gastroenterology: Burden or boon?
June 16, 2015
Today's Top Stories
1. EHRs in gastroenterology: Burden or boon? Full story
2. UPMC's transplant program put on probation Full story
3. AGA launches IBS survey for patients, physicians Full story
4. 3 Reviewers needed for Becker's CIO/HIT+ Revenue Cycle Summit. Come act as a reviewer and hear at no charge 99 speakers and 40 CIOs speak. Click here for the brochure. To join as a reviewer, email Lauren Groeper at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Webinar: The dirt on endoscopes and CRE. Click here learn more and register.
6. GI physician leader to know: Dr. D. Brent Polk of Children's Hospital of Los Angeles Full story
7. 5 most-read GI stories: June 8 to June 12 Full story
8. Webinar: How to improve patient care by starting with your practitioners. Click here learn more and register.
9. Rheumatology evaluation screenings help identify celiac disease in children: 6 key notes Full story
11. Ask a gastroenterologist. This week's question: What is the best strategy for keeping up with quality reporting requirements in GI? Email Carrie Pallardy at email@example.com to submit a response.
Becker's 22nd Annual Meeting: The Business and Operations of ASCs
63 physician leaders and 59 administrators to speak