Upcoming Complimentary Webinars
Thursday, July 28, 2016 | 12:00pm - 1:00pm CT
Walter Groszewski, VP of Professional Services, SourceMed
Jho Outlaw, SVP of Revenue Cycle Services, SourceMed
Michael Cipoletti, Product Manager of Analytics, SourceMed
To register for this free webinar, click here.
Thursday, July 28th, 2016 | 3:00pm - 4:00pm CDT
Kimberle Chapin, M.D., Director of Microbiology and Infectious Disease Molecular Diagnostics, LifeSpan- Rhode Island Hospital
Rangaraj Selvarangan, BVSc., Ph.D (ABMM), Professor, UMKC School of Medicine; Director of Research Affairs, Division of Laboratory Medicine Director, Microbiology Laboratory Children's Mercy Hospital
To register for this webinar, click here.
We encourage you to sign up for these free, educational webinars. Currently, CEUs are not offered for the webinars. As the rules do vary from state to state, we can issue a proof of attendance for you to submit on your own. Follow up with Emma Goodman at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Thank you.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Inconsistencies among medical examiners skew firearm-related death data: 5 takeaways
- Total joint replacement in ASCs: 10 years & counting for Pacific Rim Outpatient Surgery Center — 5 things to know
- 10 largest ASC chains in the US
- Panel favors AmSurg in non-compete controversy with physicians: 5 things to know
- AAAASF grants accreditation to Salmon Creek Plastic Surgery: 4 key notes