Upcoming Complimentary Webinars
Thursday, July 28, 2016 | 12:00pm - 1:00pm CT
Walter Groszewski, VP of Professional Services, SourceMed
Jho Outlaw, SVP of Revenue Cycle Services, SourceMed
Michael Cipoletti, Product Manager of Analytics, SourceMed
To register for this free webinar, click here.
Thursday, July 28th, 2016 | 3:00pm - 4:00pm CDT
Kimberle Chapin, M.D., Director of Microbiology and Infectious Disease Molecular Diagnostics, LifeSpan- Rhode Island Hospital
Rangaraj Selvarangan, BVSc., Ph.D (ABMM), Professor, UMKC School of Medicine; Director of Research Affairs, Division of Laboratory Medicine Director, Microbiology Laboratory Children's Mercy Hospital
To register for this webinar, click here.
We encourage you to sign up for these free, educational webinars. Currently, CEUs are not offered for the webinars. As the rules do vary from state to state, we can issue a proof of attendance for you to submit on your own. Follow up with Emma Goodman at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Thank you.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 5 things to know about CareMount Medical's new value-based programs' director
- Dr. Craig Richter joins North Shore Eye Care: 5 highlights
- Global surgical instrument tracking systems market to reach $204.8M by 2021: 4 takeaways
- $10M medical campus opens with 8.5k-sq-ft ASC: 4 key notes
- Northwell acquires majority stake in Melville Surgery Center; continues to expand ASC portfolio — 6 points