1. Olympus sets aside $450M for expected settlement, EndoChoice launches IPO of 6.25M shares & more: 6 GI/endoscopy company key notes Full story
2. 10 best states in which to practice Full story
3. Dr. Michael Camilleri named AGA president: 5 things to know Full story
4. Hear John Peloza, MD, Director at Center for Spine Care, speak on "The Healthcare ASC, Spine and Orthopedic Economy - Is the Future Bright or Dark? How Do You Position Yourself?" at Becker's 13th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine! Click here learn more.
5. GI physician to know: Dr. Arvind Movva of Gastroenterology Consultants Full story
6. 23 Anti-Kickback Statute, Stark Law and False Claims issues and thoughts Full story
7. See John Prunskis, MD, FIPP, President and Medical Director at Illinois Pain Institute and Medical Director at Barrington Pain and Spine Institute, speak on a panel about "Evolving Business, Clinical and Competitive Issues in Spine and Pain" at Becker's 13th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine! Click here learn more.
8. University of Michigan Health System develops risk prediction model for HCV patients Full story
9. CMS unveils overhaul to Medicaid managed care: 10 key points
10. Ask a gastroenterologist. This week's question: What was the most exciting thing you learned or experienced at Digestive Disease Week this year? Email Carrie Pallardy at email@example.com to submit a response.
13th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine
90+ Physician Leaders to Speak
June 11-13, 2015