1. Who is Hillary Clinton's personal physician, Dr. Lisa Bardack? 5 things to know Full story
2. Chinese billionaire ups stake in CHS for $31.9M Full story
3. 5 things to know on CMS emergency preparedness final rule for ASCs Full story
4. Webinar: How Does the Material and Surface Topography of an Interbody Fusion Device Affect Bone Growth and Fusion? Insights from Barbara Boyan, Ph.D. and Paul Slosar, M.D. Register here!
5. Yorkville Endoscopy sues insurance agency for not covering $200k in bills related to Joan Rivers' case: 5 key takeaways Full story
6. Physician employment up nearly 50% in 3 years: 5 things to know Full story
7. Webinar: How Does the Material and Surface Topography of an Interbody Fusion Device Affect Bone Growth and Fusion? Insights from Barbara Boyan, Ph.D. and Paul Slosar, M.D. Register today!
8. 5 key notes on procedures CMS may remove from inpatient-only; total knee replacement a step closer Full story
9. Medicare spends $87.9M on EpiPen users in 2014, up 1,000%+ in 7 years - 5 highlights Full story
10. Down the rabbit hole at Epic: 9 key points from the Users Group Meeting Full story
11. Hospitals' orthopedic programs reap big savings from CMS' bundled payment initiative: 5 things to know Full story
12. How 3 key healthcare trends affect CRNAs & predictions for the future Full story
13. Schwarzenegger, Leno and Bush, Plus 230+ Great Hospital Executives Speaking. The Becker's Hospital Review 8th Annual Meeting next April 17 to 20 will include Arnold, Jay and 230+ hospital leaders, including some great keynotes. The brochure will be on line shortly. George W. Bush will speak at the 3rd Annual CIO/HIT + Revenue Cycle Conference in July 2017. The agenda for this meeting is being developed soon. Should you have questions about either meeting, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org