1. The outlook for ASC mergers & acquisitions: It's all about the bottom line Full story
3. Nobilis acquires Texas ASC; expands into Houston market - 5 key takeaways Full story
4. Webinar: How Does the Material and Surface Topography of an Interbody Fusion Device Affect Bone Growth and Fusion? Insights from Barbara Boyan, Ph.D. and Paul Slosar, M.D. Register here!
5. Medicare beneficiaries per state for all 50 states & Washington DC Full story
6. Physicians give insight into Hillary Clinton's health records & what the records are missing - 6 thoughts Full story
7. Webinar: How Does the Material and Surface Topography of an Interbody Fusion Device Affect Bone Growth and Fusion? Insights from Barbara Boyan, Ph.D. and Paul Slosar, M.D. Register today!
8. 7 things for ASC leaders to know Full story
9. KentuckyOne Health lays off 3 top executives Full story
10. Global spine biologics market to grow at 2% CAGR; Medtronic, J&J among market leaders - 4 highlights Full story
11. Webinar: The alarming trust gap between providers and payors threatens to derail movement toward value-based care models. Learn more about the Trust Gap, barriers to value-based care, and the effect that technology has on payor/provider trust. To learn more and register, click here.
12. Schwarzenegger, Leno and Bush, Plus 230+ Great Hospital Executives Speaking. The Becker's Hospital Review 8th Annual Meeting next April 17 to 20 will include Arnold, Jay and 230+ hospital leaders, including some great keynotes. The brochure will be on line shortly. George W. Bush will speak at the 3rd Annual CIO/HIT + Revenue Cycle Conference in July 2017. The agenda for this meeting is being developed soon. Should you have questions about either meeting, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org