2. Yearlong CON battle over Green Mountain Surgical Center continues - 5 things to know Full story
1. Dartmouth-Hitchcock to lay off up to 460 employees Full story
3. The makeup of the millennial patient - 18 things to know Full story
4. Webinar: How Your Technology Environment Can Impact Your Surgery Center's Bottom Line. To learn more and register, click here.
5. Top 5 paying specialties for young physicians Full story
6. Pneumonia causes Hillary Clinton to leave 9/11 event - What does this mean for the presidential candidate? Full story
7. Webinar: How high acuity specialties like total joints and spine are enhancing opportunities for alignment between ASCs and hospitals. Register today!
9. Boston Out-Patient Surgical Suites Administrator Greg DeConciliis named to MA price variation special commission: 5 key notes Full story
10. We are seeking topics and speakers for Becker's 3rd Annual CIO/HIT + Revenue Cycle Conference - September 19-22, 2017 at the Hyatt Regency, Chicago. Please send either a note if you desire to join a panel (and please indicate your area of interest) or if you prefer to present, please send a brief summary of the suggested title, intended speakers and topic to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. We ask for your suggestions and proposals by September 19th. Thank you!
11. 18 latest hospital, health system executive moves Full story
12. Schwarzenegger, Leno and Bush, Plus 230+ Great Hospital Executives Speaking. The Becker's Hospital Review 8th Annual Meeting next April 17 to 20 will include Arnold, Jay and 230+ hospital leaders, including some great keynotes. The brochure will be on line shortly. George W. Bush will speak at the 3rd Annual CIO/HIT + Revenue Cycle Conference in July 2017. The agenda for this meeting is being developed soon. Should you have questions about either meeting, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.