1. DOJ probe of Aetna-Humana deal extended Full story
2. Millennials and healthcare: 25 things to know Full story
3. We are privileged to have Dr. Dan Murrey, CEO of OrthoCarolina, provide a keynote speech at Becker's ASC 22nd Annual Meeting - The Business & Operations of ASCs. OrthoCarolina, with the help of Dr. Murray and several other leaders, has grown from a single practice into one of the most important orthopedic and single-specialty groups in the country. The group and its team is thriving.
Come hear Dr. Murrey talk about how they organized for their future, what he sees ahead and how he views management and leadership. He will also touch on their ASC strategy. However, his talk goes much deeper than ASCs.
In addition to Dr. Murrey, the agenda includes approximately 100 sessions focused on the business and operations of ASCs. Sessions have also been added this year about the business and operations of spine, orthopedics, GI and pain management.
If you go to one ASC conference this year, go to this one. Click here to register today.
4. Webinar: How can you ensure you are getting all the reimbursements you are entitled to? Click here to learn more and register.
5. Becker's ASC 22nd Annual Meeting - The Business & Operations of ASCs (Oct. 22-24) at the Swissotel Chicago. Click here to learn more and register.
6. 100 great hospitals in America | 2015 Full story
7. Webinar: Learn the similarities and differences between HR outsourcing and group purchasing organizations. Click here to register today.
8. Over 500 attendees, including leading CEOs, CFOs & CIOs at Becker's Hospital Roundtable + CFO/CIO Roundtable, Nov. 18-19, Ritz Carlton, Chicago. Will you be there? Click here
10. Becker's ASC Review is compiling a list of ASCs to know in Phoenix. Contact Carrie Pallardy at firstname.lastname@example.org to add your center to the list.
11. There are over 100 sessions to choose from at Becker's ASC 22nd Annual Meeting, which will you attend?
Early registration discounts end September 1st. Don't delay; register today! Click here
to learn more and register.
12. Should ASCs jump on the robotics bandwagon? Q&A with Dr. Mark Gittins of New Albany Surgery Center Full story