1. Woman dies after shooting at Florida spine office Full story
2. Elective surgeries delayed at Florida, Louisiana hospitals amid COVID-19 surges Full story
3. 7 physicians share their worst investments, decisions Full story
4. Out-of-Network & Surprise Billing: 6 Ways to Prepare
5. Why restoring the inpatient-only list is good for ASCs & more wins in CMS pay proposal Full story
6. The 258 procedures CMS plans to cut from the ASC payable list Full story
7. ASCs may get extra pay bump from CMS next year for 440 surgeries Full story
8. Physician surrenders license after soliciting kickbacks from AstraZeneca Full story
9. Sutter Health is doubling down on minimally invasive surgeries. Learn why here
10. ASC loses bid to recover $5.6M from Cigna for now Full story
11. Best hospitals for gastroenterology & GI surgery in 2021: US News & World Report Full story
12. CDC recommends vaccinated wear masks indoors in high-transmission areas: 8 updates Full story
13. How can healthcare empower the next generation of women leaders? Join panelists from NYU Langone, Ascension and more during this discussion.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Investment costs shouldn't deter your hospital from integrating robotics. Click here to learn how Cedars Sinai + Methodist Healthcare beat the perception with a viable robotics program.
2. Turn data into action — and cost savings. Learn 5 ways to standardize care across your post-acute network here.
3. The 'new normal' is here. See one major way health systems are adapting to a post-pandemic market in this short e-book.