Becker's ASC Podcast - This week's big stories here. Listen to all episodes here.
1. CMS wants to redefine 'physician-owned distributor' Full story
2. Who gets Walmart, CVS and Amazon specialist referrals? Full story
3. Fallout of the CMS 2022 pay proposal for ASCs: 3 notes Full story
4. 5 ways to protect the main OR as cases shift to ASCs. Full story.
5. Hospitals delay elective surgery amid COVID-19 surges Full story
6. IU Health orthopedic expansion will include ASC, 8 more physicians Full story
7. Physician-owned hospitals: 8 notes on 2021 and beyond Full story
8. The tech changing the ASC industry: Leaders weigh in Full story
9. Out-of-Network & Surprise Billing: 6 Ways to Prepare Click here
10. 12 medical office buildings, ASCs sold for $48.7M Full story
11. New York health system gets green light for $66M hospital with ASC Full story
12. Ohio ASC sold to investors for $8M Full story
13. Is your ASC poised for growth? Click here to join Becker's ASC Review's 27th Annual Meeting - in person or online.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Traditional pain management programs aren't working. Here's the new approach hospitals are taking to prevent chronic opioid use.
2. Ochsner Health's centralized monitoring system reduced costs by 90%. Click here to learn the strategy.
3. What tech solutions are helping hospitals + health systems stay on top of mission critical goals? Becker's surveyed dozens of execs to find out. Click here to read the brief summary.