1. Here's what's drawing patients to ASCs Full story
2. 2 of 3 ASCs fully owned by physicians: 5 industry notes Full story
3. Illinois physician admits to illegally prescribing drug Full story
4. Watch for these pitfalls while navigating 2022's spine policy and coding changes. Learn how some ASCs are maximizing revenue.
5. 3 spine innovations exciting ASC execs Full story
6. Single-payer healthcare system is best, most physicians say Full story
7. UnitedHealth in the headlines: 5 updates in 60 days Full story
8. ASCA moves in 2022: 2 updates to know Full story
9. Hospital at home can cut admissions by up to 30%, but efforts will fall flat without this key ingredient. See what it is here.
10. $8M Georgia ASC property sold to private equity group Full story
11. 6 federal healthcare updates Full story
12. Anesthesia group sees spike in patient engagement with texting platform Full story
13. How Penn Medicine and St. Elizabeth's Medical Center prevent SSIs after vascular procedures. Get best practices from the health systems here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Is your organization meeting evolving marketing and user engagement needs? Learn how a CDP helps health marketers individualize their outreach strategies.
2. 40 percent of Americans live in regions with limited access to mental health professionals. Here is a step-by-step map of a better behavioral healthcare journey for all.
3. Optimizing non-acute supply chain strategy saved this health system $125K — here's how you can take full advantage of your purchasing power to drive revenue.