1. 21 states resuming elective surgeries Full story
2. CMS suspends Advance Payment Program for physicians, others Full story
3. Don't be intimidated by a CMS onsite survey. Click here to learn how to prepare for and handle surveyors.
4. White House unveils COVID-19 testing plan + 5 more updates Full story
5. Industry guidance for ASCs to resume elective cases in 'step-wise' manner, anticipate lower volumes Full story
6. At-risk payer models helped The CORE Institute sustain through the pandemic and focus on growth Full story
7. Anesthesia practice has 2 physicians retire early, cuts 40% of office staff — 5 details Full story
8. Texas ASC ready to resume business with protocols in place Full story
9. How to meet staffing challenges and maintain IT security. Join this live discussion to discover how to safely accelerate employee provisioning.
10. Pennsylvania ASC gets $100K government loan Full story
11. Supply Chain Tip of the Week: Lean on teamwork to avoid common ASC pitfalls Full story
12. CDC adds 6 symptoms — 8 updates Full story
13. Optum targets telehealth provider for $470M acquisition: 5 details Full story
14. How new CDI tech yielded cost savings for Greensboro Specialty Surgery Center. Click here to read the white paper.