1. 15 states considering resuming or resuming elective surgeries Full story
2. Ambulatory visits tumble amid COVID-19, ophthalmology hit hardest — 4 takeaways Full story
3. Becker's survey: Is your organization ready to capitalize on new CMS payments? Click here to participate.
4. 14 hospital leaders on the toughest thing about resuming elective surgeries Full story
5. How COVID-19 affected PE investment Full story
6. Tenet, HCA outline plan to ramp up elective procedures Full story
7. 5 things to know about surprise billing during the COVID-19 pandemic Full story
8. 10 states hit hardest by COVID-19-related unemployment Full story
9. In the ED, every minute counts. Click here to learn about treatment and reimbursement opportunities for this common emergency patient.
10. How to stay solvent in the wake of elective case bans — 5 recommendations Full story
11. 5 key COVID-19 insights for GI leaders Full story
12. 9 COVID-19 updates for spine surgeons Full story
13. Coronavirus death rates by state Full story
14. Do your digital tools improve patient care? Click here to see to improve HIT usability.