Becker's ASC Podcast - Feb. 1 news update here!
1. Stocks are tanking, but ASC owners aren't worried — why? Full story
2. Why an ASC, clinic lost payer coverage in 2021 Full story
3. 19 new ASCs in the last 30 days Full story
4. Two Medicare reimbursement programs give hospitals access to Medicare reimbursement for single-use duodenoscopes, including EXALT™ Model D, in all settings of care. Learn about these reimbursement programs.
5. 5 ways the Biden administration has disrupted the ASC industry Full story
6. Price transparency and ASCs: 7 insights Full story
7. UPMC moves surgeries to ASCs, drops OR availability to handle staff vacancies Full story
8. The secret to this bariatric ASC's success Full story
9. It's harder than ever to retain patients in the crowded care delivery space. Here's how health systems can ensure primary care maintains market share.
10. Anesthesia must adapt to the 'boutique' experience of ASCs, CEO says Full story
11. Specialties with biggest salary hikes: Plastic surgeons up 10% Full story
12. Physician pay based on volume persists in health systems & 5 more study findings Full story
13. In the trenches with the No Surprises Act. Where are providers having success? What pain points remain? Attend this live session to get answers.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Patients are paying a bigger portion of their medical bills. Help them navigate payments to keep them coming back.
2. Battling labor strain requires both strategy and culture shifts. Here's how leading execs are pivoting.
3. Hackers know which vulnerabilities to target. Learn how to protect your data by monitoring and securing third-party access.