1. The ASC winners and losers in 2022 Full story
2. $19.2M ASC opposed by University of Iowa Full story
3. OrthoIllinois prevails in yearlong battle for $14M Wisconsin ASC Full story
4. It's time to make spine surgery more predictable — here's how.
5. Take your playbook and 'throw it out the window': 1 admin on leading during COVID-19 Full story
6. Insurers now required to cover follow-up colonoscopies Full story
7. How 4 administrators are mitigating staff shortages Full story
8. Physicians at outpatient clinics most likely to report burnout Full story
9. Orthopedic spine procedures are linked to higher risks of opioid dependence. See how to mitigate this risk here.
10. $50M ASC coming to San Antonio Full story
11. $24.9M Massachusetts ASC property sold Full story
12. Optum to bring 500,000 more members into value-based program this year Full story
13. Outstanding claims hold your time and money in limbo. Get ahead on claim rejections and denials — learn how.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Do you know the 3 behaviors trustworthy health IT partners exhibit? Click here to learn.
2. Burnout, patient access, health equity: Here's how Virginia Mason Institute is overcoming healthcare's most vexing challenges.
3. The future of healthcare finance and data is here. Are you ready? Learn how and why finance teams will steer the strategic direction of healthcare organizations.