eMedApps unveiled Care Connectivity Platform for universal patient data connectivity.
Here are five highlights:
1. Care Connectivity Platform is an integration and exchange platform that will help healthcare delivery organizations easily unify disparate EHR and health IT systems with universal, vendor-neutral connectivity.
2. Combining modular, secure, ONC-certified interface technology, robust business continuity solutions and mission-critical health IT and workflow solutions, Care Connectivity Platform synchronizes patient information across the care continuum.
3. The Care Connectivity Platform manages the secure and compliant flow of information across the health IT ecosystem including EHR, PM, LIS and RIS, etc., regardless of data storage location, file format or vendor-specific architecture.
4. The Care Connectivity Platform is designed for clinics, hospitals, HIEs and FQHCS.
5. Founded in 1999, eMedApps delivers patient-centric and vendor-neutral integration, interface and business continuity solutions to healthcare delivery organizations across the United States.