Brad M. Picha, MD, joined Laser Spine Institute's Cleveland ambulatory surgery center.
Here are five things to know:
1. Dr. Picha is an Ohio native who completed medical school at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland. He underwent a residency at Wright State University Department of Medicine and a fellowship at OrthoIndy in Indianapolis.
2. A member of Dr. Picha's family underwent treatment at one of Laser Spine Institute's centers, which inspired him to join the practice. He underwent additional fellowship training at Laser Spine Institute, which is required of all new surgeons joining the group.
3. In 2010, Dr. Picha was among the volunteers traveling with InterVol, a nonprofit organization affiliated with Rochester (N.Y.) Regional Health, to aid victims of the earthquake in Haiti.
4. At Laser Spine Institute, Dr. Picha will treat a variety of conditions with minimally invasive spine procedures.
5. He is a member of the Ohio State Medical Association and American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.