American College of Physicians named AmSurg Partner Robert F. Musselman, MD, a fellow.
Here are five things to know:
1. ACP fellows are committed to furthering education in medical practice, teaching or research. ACP nominates physicians who have made efforts to improve as a practicing physician.
2. Dr. Musselman practices at Rockville, Md.-based Endoscopic Surgical Centre of Maryland—North.
3. He is a member of the American Gastroenterological Association, Maryland State Medical Society, Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America, MedChi and Montgomery County Medical Society.
4. A board certified gastroenterologist, Dr. Musselman previously served as vice president of the medicine department at Holy Cross Hospital in Silver Spring, Md.
5. After completing his residency at Baltimore-based University of Maryland, Dr. Musselman underwent his gastroenterology fellowship at the University of Maryland, also in Baltimore.
More articles on surgery centers:
Central Indiana Orthopedics plans new $52M medical campus, ASC: 5 things to know
Redlands Community Hospital plans 8.5k+ ASC: 4 key points
Westgreen Surgical Center submits form D for $220.5k equity financing: 4 notes