Gastroenterologist Dr. Moiz Karu Opens NJ Practice in Dunellen
Moiz Karu, MD, who specializes in gastroenterology and internal medicine, will be moving his New Jersey practice from Middlesex into a new medical building in Dunellen, according to a MyCentralJersey.com report.
Dr. Karu recently bought and renovated the building, turning it into offices for his practice, a wellness center he owns and Somerset Medical Center.
Somerset Medical Center, for which Dr. Karu is affiliated, will open a laboratory and radiology unit in the medical building.
Dr. Karu's Dunellen office will provide services that include stress tests, echo cardiograms and pulmonary function testing, according to the report.
Related Articles on Gastroenterologists:Gastroenterologist on the Move: Dr. Magdalena Averhoff Appointed to Florida Board of Medicine
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Senate Introduces Companion Medicare RAC Reform Bill
- Drs. Brian Cole, Anthony Romeo of Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Among Top Orthopedic Surgeons Contributing to Orthopedic Literature
- Spinal Elements Upgrades to 40,000-Square-Foot Headquarters
- UnitedHealth, Aetna, Cigna to Sit Out of California's Health Insurance Exchange
- Rhode Island Nixes "Confidential" Prices Between Payors, Providers