Gastroenterologist Dr. Vincent Jabour Highlights Benefits of ASCs to Congressman
Vincent Jabour, MD, a gastroenterologist at Wooster (Ohio) Ambulatory Surgery Center, recently provided Congressman Jim Renacci (R-Ohio) with a tour of the ASC, according to a Daily Record report.
During this tour, Dr. Jabour told the congressman about the benefits of outpatient surgery centers, highlighting the ASC's efficiency and lower costs.
Late last year, Rep. Renacci signed on as a cosponsor of the ASC Quality and Access Act of 2011.
Wooster Ambulatory Surgery Center, which opened in 2008, provides procedures in a number of specialties including, pain management, ENT, GI, general surgery, orthopedics and urology, according to the ASC's website.
Related Articles on Gastroenterologists:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 8 Emerging Business Issues in Spine Surgery
- Rezin Orthopedics and Sports Medicine Adds Dr. Mir Ali to Medical Staff
- Using Clinical Outcomes to Drive Pain Management Profits
- 5 Ways Spine Cases Can Improve Profitability in Poorly Performing Surgery Centers
- Greenwich Hospital Names Dr. Steven Hindman Director of Orthopedic Surgery