Gastroenterologist on the Move: Dr. David Gremse Joins University of South Alabama College of Medicine
University of South Alabama College of Medicine in Mobile has appointed pediatric gastroenterologist David Gremse, MD, professor and chair of pediatrics, according to a news release.
Dr. Gremse earned his MD from the University of South Alabama College of Medicine. He completed his internship and residency in pediatrics at University of South Alabama Medical Center and his fellowship in pediatric gastroenterology and nutrition at Children's Hospital Medical Center in Cincinnati. He was also a research fellow in the division of pediatric gastroenterology and nutrition at Cincinnati Children's Hospital Research Foundation.
Prior to his appointment to the University of South Alabama College of Medicine, Dr. Gremse served as professor and chair of pediatrics at the University of Nevada School of Medicine in Las Vegas.
Related Articles on Gastroenterologists:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 15 Statistics on Accounts & Cases in Orthopedic-Driven ASCs
- 6 Proposed Legislative Changes Impacting Surgery Centers & Clinics
- Surgery Center of Fairfield County Opens in New Connecticut Location
- PENTAX Medical, Hitachi-Aloka Medical Continue Partnership to Pursue Endoscopic Ultrasound Systems Development
- 8 Recent GI-Driven Centers & Expansions