9 Recent Gastroenterologist Moves
1. Everett, Wash.-based Western Washington Medical Group announced that its founder Ignatius Marsidi, MD, has retired from the department of gastroenterology. Dr. Marsidi established his practice in Everett in 1980.
2. Health Catalyst, a healthcare data warehousing and analytics firm, announced that it appointed gastroenterologist John Haughom, MD, as its chief medical officer.
3. Ritter Pharmaceuticals announced the appointment of gastroenterologist Larry Good, MD, to the position of chief medical officer.
4. Memorial Hermann Northeast Hospital in Humble, Texas, selected gastroenterologist Howard Hamat, MD, to serve as its chief of staff.
5. Somerset Medical Center in Somerville, N.J., announced the addition of Cory Vergilio, MD, board certified gastroenterologist, to its board of trustees.
6. Eamonn M. M. Quigley, MD, past president of the American College of Gastroenterology and the World Gastroenterology Organization, joined the faculty at The Methodist Hospital in Houston as head of its gastroenterology division.
7. John I. Allen, MD, MBA, national quality adviser for Minnesota Gastroenterology in St. Paul, Minn., will assume the position of clinical chief of gastroenterology and hepatology at Yale University in New Haven, Conn., on April 1.
8. Robert "Chip" Williams, MD, will join the Lumberton Children's Clinic as a pediatric gastroenterologist in mid-February.
9. Ann Marie Stephenson, MD, started as a gastroenterologist at Lourdes Medical Center in Pasco, Wash.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
Covenant Surgical Partners Affiliates With 5 Surgery Centers
7 Recent GI or Endoscopy-Driven ASC Transactions
Yale University Names Dr. John I. Allen Clinical Chief of Gastroenterology
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- AANA stands in support of Prescription Opioid and Heroin Epidemic Awareness Week: 3 notes
- White House promotes initiatives for Prescription Opioid and Heroin Epidemic Awareness Week: 5 notes
- 1st ASC earns The Joint Commission's advanced certification: 3 notes on Ohio Specialty Surgical Suites
- Kenneth Rainin Foundation awards $3M in IBD research grants: 5 notes
- US Sen. Susan Collins honored for CRC screening initiatives: 3 notes