7 Recent GI or Endoscopy-Driven ASC Transactions
1. Waldorf Endoscopy Center and the GI Associates of Maryland will relocate the center to a new facility on Old Washington Road. The physicians and staff will be in the new facility by early spring.
2. Gastroenterologist Rory V. O'Connor, MD, will close his private practice, Eastern Carolina Gastroenterology, effective Feb. 15.
3. Niagara Falls Memorial, Kaleida Health and Endoscopy Center of NY LLC, all in Buffalo, N.Y., are building a collaborative ambulatory surgery center.
4. Norton Community Hospital has unveiled a $12 million surgery suite, which includes new endoscopy and gastrointestinal lab areas.
5. Banner Del E. Webb Medical Center in Sun City West, Ariz., opened an endoscopy center, which features five new procedure rooms, four general endoscopy rooms and a bronchoscopy room.
6. Physicians Endoscopy, with a coalition of five local GI physicians, will form Island Digestive Health Center in New York.
7. Mercy Regional Medical Center in Ohio acquired Erie Shores Endoscopy Center from AmSurg, the largest provider of endoscopic services in the world. The center will be renamed Mercy Gastroenterology Center.
More Articles on GI & Endoscopy-Driven ASCs:
Maryland's Waldorf Endoscopy Center Relocates
Gastroenterologist on the Move: Dr. Robert "Chip" Williams Joins Lumberton Children's Clinic
Gastroenterologist on the Move: Dr. Ann Marie Stephenson
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
Dr. Michael Pezzone returns to River Valley PhysiciansRead Now
- Gawley Plastic Surgery Center offers newly FDA approved submental fat treatment: 4 key notes
- Olympus names ProVation MD as recommended EndoWorks replacement: 4 key notes
- CMS proposes ASC policy, payment changes for 2016: 8 things to know
- 7 things to know about the need for more primary care physicians
- Health insurance premiums rise faster than income — 5 key notes